This fits your .
- The hook prevents the stake from going too deep
- Convenient to pull out the tent stakes through the hook or hole of stakes with tent hammer
- The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground
Heavy duty tent stakes are suitable for nailing tents, canopies, tarps, and etc
1. Put the camping stake at a 60 degree angle with the ground, and keep the hook in the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Push the tent peg with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inch height out.
3.Fasten the tent rope into the hook in the head of the stake.
YAPJEB Steel Tent Solid Stakes Pegs Steel Camping Footprint Heavy Duty Tent Pegs with Fabric Pouch - B076J83Z59